Use the questions below to help you decide the right SSL Certificate for your business:
1. Would you like to protect the highest number of customers possible, including the millions using older versions of Windows and Internet Explorer?
2. Would you like to be more trusted than your competitors by making your customer's address bar turn green when they visit your Web site?
3. Would you like to secure unlimited sub-domains (e.g. www.yourdomain.com, secure.yourdomain.com) on your Web site with a single SSL Certificate?
4. Do you need to collect personally identifiable or sensitive information on your Web site (e.g. social security number, date of birth or mailing address)?
5. Would you like to enable your customers to verify the control/registration of your website's domain?